H A N I S
help !!!
Friday 25 July 2014 • 10:51 • 0 comments
O God, be saved kak long journey .. he lost .. he is now on the road .. and now tapah at 1.30am he has yet to find a way back home ..
mother of associated tpi sad .. I think this is a funny story ..
wait for the arrival of her home and I will laugh out ..
perhaps this is the most awesome for this Eid ..
ouh2 forget ... and mother care to talk "do not feel you're where're after this"
jyeaah !! verily tu mother. I think it is the most appropriate sentence for him :)
is not as severe as any ~~
hmm .. good luck looking for any way back home  !!

  
<3wkhkhk ..LOveIt  !!



PASTFUTURE
Owner
Assalamualaikum

Terima Kasih dtg sini . Tak ade ape ape yg special dekat sini :)) Kalau bole tinggalakn jejak korang dekat Cbox hanis , hanis sedia ikut jejakk balikk okie ? ^^

Walkie Talkie



My Status
>> Balik Asrama T^T
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> Miss my Parents ;(
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> Blogskins baru :D
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

History

  • mungkin ad betulnya .
  • OMG .. I cried for the first time. excessive!!
  • last post ??
  • well thats not fair !!
  • doa ku utus atas sedaraku di GAZA
  • i'm PT3 victim .
  • segala di dunia ALLAH yg punya .. :3
  • feeling anGry ....
  • my father was gone ..
  • mne nak letak muka nih ...

  • D' Credits
    Basecode : N.Afiqah
    Template : Inspirit's Baby
    Edited : Hanis