H A N I S
last post ??
Saturday 12 July 2014 • 16:40 • 0 comments




hello my dear bloger ,

heheh , this is my last post "for this week"
bcause i about to return to the hostell thos morning :)
and i'm getting ready to back .
to my lovely room mate see u there ..
ouh2 .. dont forgot to bring food to the breaking :)

in the month of Ramadan are full berakah this, I apologize if the mark said speech, language and coarsest hurt apologize. and pray for me to occupy PT3 exam with brilliant :).
  thank you :) 
bye :) 

 

#miss tis moment ..
 :)
and I hope no one else is interchangeable Anybody disturb our happiness
 :) was always smiling despite heartache


PASTFUTURE
Owner
Assalamualaikum

Terima Kasih dtg sini . Tak ade ape ape yg special dekat sini :)) Kalau bole tinggalakn jejak korang dekat Cbox hanis , hanis sedia ikut jejakk balikk okie ? ^^

Walkie Talkie



My Status
>> Balik Asrama T^T
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> Miss my Parents ;(
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> Blogskins baru :D
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

History

  • well thats not fair !!
  • doa ku utus atas sedaraku di GAZA
  • i'm PT3 victim .
  • segala di dunia ALLAH yg punya .. :3
  • feeling anGry ....
  • my father was gone ..
  • mne nak letak muka nih ...
  • Hi Najihaaa /dayah/

  • D' Credits
    Basecode : N.Afiqah
    Template : Inspirit's Baby
    Edited : Hanis