H A N I S
well thats not fair !!
Saturday 12 July 2014 • 16:18 • 0 comments
assalamualaikum ,

i think my mom was not love me , but i'm wrong (i take it possitive) .
mom , sincerly i said . i hate to have step father .. i don't care about happy family or  complete family . i dont care if you wanna be married . mybe i'll not stay with you .. i dont know why . i' be a hater .. i love my father !! i miss my father !!
 Dear ALLAH
please accept my father in your beautiful jannah ,
i want to meet he .
i raelly2 miss he .
i hope i and family can meet he in the beautiful jannah .
AMEEN ..

mom i hope you'll read this post :)
if i've do anything wrong . i'm soory ..
i know , for all the time i make you cry ,
i just say soory . even i know your heart was broke .


i never forget to  pray  for you and our family to be happy family even we are no father .. .
 i know you and uncle try to prove for me that you are love me with giving what ever i want .
but one thing that i want you and uncle can't give it .. i never try to told you that i want it .. and i hope you will give it without i told it to you .

 for the lastly i want to said that i love you more than my self and i hope you too , bcause you are my jannah .
if i durhaka , i don't want going to the hell . .
mom i'm soory ,


  miss this moment ~~










PASTFUTURE
Owner
Assalamualaikum

Terima Kasih dtg sini . Tak ade ape ape yg special dekat sini :)) Kalau bole tinggalakn jejak korang dekat Cbox hanis , hanis sedia ikut jejakk balikk okie ? ^^

Walkie Talkie



My Status
>> Balik Asrama T^T
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> Miss my Parents ;(
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> Blogskins baru :D
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

History

  • doa ku utus atas sedaraku di GAZA
  • i'm PT3 victim .
  • segala di dunia ALLAH yg punya .. :3
  • feeling anGry ....
  • my father was gone ..
  • mne nak letak muka nih ...
  • Hi Najihaaa /dayah/

  • D' Credits
    Basecode : N.Afiqah
    Template : Inspirit's Baby
    Edited : Hanis